Smashed Avocado toast with Nutri Pickled Eggs
2 slices whole grain bread
1 ripe avocado
1-2 Nutri Pickled eggs
Olive oil, to taste
Everything bagel seasoning
1 tbs white sesame seeds
2 tsp black sesame seeds
2 tsp poppy seeds
2 tsp dried minced onion
2 tsp dried minced garlic
2 tsp ﬂaky sea salt, such as Maldon
- Make Everything Bagel Seasoning:
a. Toast the sesame seeds (black and white) and poppy seeds in a dry frying pan over high heat until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes.
b. Transfer the toasted seeds to a bowl and add the onion, dried garlic and sea salt.
- Toast the whole-grain bread slices
- Cut the ripe avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop the ﬂesh into a bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado until it reaches your desired consistency. You can leave it slightly chunky for texture.
- Spread the smashed avocado evenly on each slice of toasted bread.
- Slice the Nutri Pickled eggs and place them on the smashed avocado.
- Generously sprinkle the Everything Bagel seasoning over the avocado and Nutri Pickled eggs.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over the top.
- Your Smashed Avocado Toast with Nutri Pickled Eggs is ready to be served!